Almon Marina, Megamall

I like this place. I got a pumpkin soup at a very reasonable price of just Php 60, mango shake at Php 65 and a lamb kebab which I think cost about Php 170. This price was really pretty reasonable and very tasty. I would back of course. I give this small restaurant a 3.5 to 4.

The preparation of the food was pretty slow because there was really a lot of customers yesterday evening. I believe it was Valentine's Day.

So Almon Marina has a whole lot of food choices. Old/young, vegetarians/meat eaters, cake lovers would find this place quite satisfying. The food quality is great and considering the good price, I give a 4 out of 5. The food servers are taught well on customer service and they are quite polite.

I suggest you visit it. If ever I go back to Megamall, I'd really consider dropping by here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...