Mexicali, Robinsons Galleria

I am a fan of this franchise until recently when I got quite distasteful behavior from the cashier -- a woman, with long hair, seems chinese and about 5 ft 3 inches tall. I made my usual order and because I got too curious about how to make my vegetarian enchiladas, I went to the counter to view the preparation process. Then this cashier looked at me. I saw it but since I didn't need anything, I kinda ignored her. Then she said, "Yes may I help you?" (despite having people in front of her ready to order). So I simply said, "Oh just checking my order". She said, "It's *being* prepared and yes we will serve all orders at the same time." It would have been a neutral statement hadn't been that she was not smirking.

From that incident, for some reason, when I got my meal, I kinda felt like I got fewer vegetables, less cheese, less rice. This is probably how my perception was changed after that surprising customer service.

So, will I go to Mexicali again? Probably only when I have no other choice.

I am sorry if I would be too strict. However, customer service needs to be consistent or the total dining experience is just ruined. There used to be another cashier, a very short, perky woman who would always smile at you. I have not seen her for weeks. I would have preferred to be attended by her.

This restaurant is still a 3 to be fair. Perhaps that woman just had a bad day. However, I doubt if I will go to Mexicali as happily as I would before.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...