Porto Nuevo Hotel, San Jose, Nueva Ecija



This is one of the best value hotels I have ever been to. I spent Php 1300 for a superior room for about 25 sqm. The room has a matrimonial bed, 25 inch tv with cable, wifi, air conditioning, new towels, bottled water, free breakfast (in fact, I finished my corned beef with egg and fruit salad breakfast), hot water, nice big-tiled bathroom and smooth sheets.  Again, for Php 1300, I got really good value and I am sure I will stay in this hotel again next time I go to Nueva Ecija.

The hotel has 14 rooms for guests and 2 conference rooms.  It has a simple restaurant by the lobby and ample parking.  In front of the hotel is a restaurant serving Filipino dishes.The staff members were friendly and helpful.  I got lucky here. The hotel has just been built 6 months ago.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...