Circles, Eat all you can, Sta Rosa, Cabanatuan

Pay Php 100, no tax, no service charge. You can already eat all you can (filipino dishes). Circles serves refills of the dishes as soon as the dish is almost finished. You don't even have to ask for a refill. I believe they must have served at least 18 dishes and I'll try my best to enumerate those I remember:
1. Grilled Tilapia
2. Grilled pork chops
3. Baked Macaroni
4. Vegetable tempura
5. Chop suey
6. Fish and vegetable omelette
7. Gatang langka
8. Pinakbet
9. Tinolang Manok
10. Green Salad
11. Steamed okra and kangkong with alamang
12. Adobong Kangkong


For desert, they served:
1. Casava cake / sweet potatoes
2. Banana with cream and cinnamon
3. Saba with jelly
4. Pinindot (desert with coconut milk, jelly, banana, coconut balls)
5. Sapin Sapin
6. Pineapple jelly with raisins

The place was clean enough. You can't say ultra sterile but it was clean enough... no strange smell. The furniture were simple (monoblock chairs). The waiters were alert and attentive. These are good traits. The were a lot of customers who wanted to take advantage of the good deal.
There were a lot of vegetable dishes, which makes the food selection - HEALTHY.
1. Food Quality, Taste, Packaging
Circles is 4 - For Filipino foods, they quite got every taste. Very authentic selection as well.
2. Value for Money - Circles got a 5 here. What can you buy Php100 in Manila now? A bowl of Yoshinoya Yakiniku? You get a lot of good, healthy, Filipino food from Circles.
3. Premises, Amenities - I give them 2.5 I didn't go to their bathroom. I was busy eating :-) However, from the design and the structure of the place, it is obvious that the investment is not spent on beautification of premises.
4. Customer Service - alert and attentive as I said, however, they were not wearing uniforms or anything that makes them look presentable... so I give them 2.5.
This gives this restaurant 3.5
Of course I'd go back to this restaurant again when I get another chance to visit Nueva Ecija. I'd also recommend travellers and city dwellers to go and visit this place. I tell you, it is worth your money!




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great food, great service and affordable. i regularly visit circles.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...