Gloria Jean's Coffee, Shangrila Mall EDSA


I get 10% discount on all Gloria Jeans stores. Some stores are nicer than other some are really shabby. However, the one in Shangrila is quite decent.

These days, people say that coffee is good for you. It is true for me to some extent. It does give extra energy and increased short term memory.

So would you rather go for Gloria Jeans or Starbucks coffee?

I believe Gloria Jeans coffee has nicer blend. However, it's very sweet. I still prefer Starbucks. However, I would only be satisfied with a perfectly blended Starbucks Frap.

Do I recommend Gloria Jeans? Yes. It's relatively cheaper than Starbucks and Coffee Bean and you'd know it's good quality. I would also recommend their Oatmeal cookie. It's filling and tasty.

How about customer service? I'd say they are trained well.

How about going back to Gloria Jeans in Shangrila? Well, I can go to Gloria Jeans Robinsons Galleria all the time because it's much closer to where I live so I won't particularly go back to Gloria Jeans Shangrila.

I give this coffee shop 3. It's good for taking a break and has a much cheaper price.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...