Yes! Loved the way I cooked this fish. Very healthy too!
My cooking tips for the fish:
1. Secret is to make sure the pan is really hot. Add olive oil, test with a pinch water and see if it sizzles. If so, place fish with the skin side on the pan.
2. Season with a bit of salt and pepper. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes at medium heat - each side.
3. Check if cooked then serve. The fish is pink in the inside and golden at the outside.
If the skin is peeling off, that's also a sign that it's ready.
4. Serve with wonderful side dish.
My side dish is simple stir-fried mixed of veggies:
1. Carrots and broccoli cut in small pieces
2. Peas and corn
Restaurant and Food Reviews
Travel in the Philippines
Living in New Zealand