Wholly Bagels, Wellington, New Zealand

whole grain bagel with poppy and sesame seeds and garlic cream cheese & herbs

Visited Wellington's Wholly Bagels yesterday! http://www.whollybagels.co.nz/
I visited the branch on Neworld, Thorndon area, Wellington.

I got the $6 deal (special bagel + coffee).

They added a lot of cream cheese so I had to scrape some off and still have a satisfying breakfast. In fact, I wasn't able to finish the bagel. I was so full after half of it. I wasn't able to finish my mochaccino as well.

Approximately, an entire bagel with cream cheese is 450 calories :-)

Would I come back despite that scary calorie count? Yeah it could be my little treat for the day and just make sure that I don't eat too much on my other meals on that same day!
sesame bagel with raisin & almond cream cheese


Restaurant and Food Reviews

Accommodation Tips

Personal Health

Investment Ebooks

Travel in the Philippines

Living in New Zealand

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...