Rapido Cafe, Wanganui


Rapido cafe in Wanganui - This cafe has good coffee, brewed coffee and cappuccino.  I've visited this cafe a couple of times this October. It's better to visit them in the afternoon when it's a sunny day, otherwise, it's a little cold and dark inside.

Their cake selections are not very good though and this time I made a mistake ordering the carrot cake. Carrot cake is easily my favorite so I would think it's a safe choice in cafes I go to. However, this time, it's just not my taste. The best carrot cake is Mischief on Guyton's carrot cake.

In terms of look and feel, this cafe has a semi-50's (old style appeal). It's located off the road from Victoria avenue very near Parnell's cafe.

Rapido cafe doesn't have wifi.

Just my two cents on what can be done to improve customer experience:
1.  new choice of pastries - a bit of taste tests


Restaurant and Food Reviews Accommodation Tips Personal Health Investment Ebooks Travel in the Philippines Living in New Zealand

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...