Thai Restaurant St Kilda, Melbourne


This meal wasn't a special experience. I just had to stay the night at St. Kilda, Melbourne, because that's where we were supposed to pick our campervan from Jucy. It was a painfully hot day. Yes I had migraine. St Kilda is walking distance to a Melbourne beach... which was not very impressive. It was not tidy.

Anyway, I walked along the streets to look for a hearty dinner after a long, tiring day. I found this vietnamese restaurant that I don't even remember the name. But here's the google map of where it can be found:


View Larger Map

I liked the flavor of the meal I had: seafood rice noodle. However, it wasn't spicy enough, a disappointment for a Thai food. The pricing is actually reasonable and there are a lot of customers for a tiny space. This place is nothing special though and only recommended if you are after a quick, asian meal. It's not fancy but the flavor is good enough...and best of all, the serving size is big enough to fill you up but not too big to give you a headache.



Restaurant and Food Reviews
Personal Health
Investment Ebooks


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...