Okurukuru, New Plymounth, New Zealand


My parents, partner and I were touring NZ's north Island - we visited New Plymouth. We were driving for more than 8 hours already, visiting Stratford gardens for their rhododendron festival. We were so tired and dehydrated when we saw a sign along the highway - Winery.

We decided to stop by as it was near the coast and we wanted to have a view of the New Plymouth coast. The photo above is my fish meal, $30 plus 12.5% GST. Not too bad for good meal. This photo doesn't do justice to the satisfaction and pleasant experience I had with my family in this restaurant. For more details: http://www.okurukuru.co.nz/doku.php?id=restaurant

I HIGHLY recommend this restaurant. The meal is sumptuous. The setting was magnificent. The view was breathtaking.

I will do another review of this restaurant because 1 review isn't enough.

Restaurant and Food Reviews
Personal Health
Investment Ebooks


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...