Rai Rai Ken, Robinsons Galleria

The last time I visited this Japanese restaurant was a year ago. My old time favorite is the garlic, chili ramen that cost me Php180 per bowl plus 12% Vat and 10% service charge. I wasn't so giddy going back to this place today because I know it would be expensive...but for variety's sake, I visited the restaurant.

To my surprise, the Chili Garlic Ramen favorite I used to get is now just Php150. So I thought, I got a bargain. I noticed new staff as well, like a new manager.

My ramen did not taste as good for some reason. The bowl was smaller and the noodles were less compared to the one I got before. Now, I got half the egg. The taste gave a very telling difference. I didn't like the mix of pechay. It didn't use to be there. The garlic addons were not as much as before. The pork tasted like corrupted pork... it's a HUGE downgrade.

I would happily pay for Php180++ as a treat... but not pay less for less quality.

I give this restaurant 1.5. I didn't like my meal and I had to go to Le Coeur De France for an extra croissant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

garlic chili ramen with PETCHAY?? yuk!! waste of money..I think its more on QUANTITY not QUALITY??, and they claim its an authentic japanese food?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...