Piadina, Robinsons Galleria

I used to eat here a lot because I love the chili garlic oil. However, eating there last week wasn't an exceptional experience for the price you pay.

I had pasta (my choice), piadina (tuna), iced tea and some mushroom soup for Php 230. The pasta wasn't great... the piadina tasted like regular tuna sandwich with some dying lettuce. The fairly good one was the mushroom soup... but I wasn't happy paying Php230 so I think I didn't get my money's worth.

I give this restaurant 2.5 only. First because I will not really go back here again. It's been a year or two since I last visited this restaurant before the meal I just here just recently.

The place is not particularly special. It's located in Galleria East Wing along with the less pricey restaurants like Chicken Inasal.

Piadina isn't authentic Italian as well. Their pastas were sooo common. :-(

Now, the only reason why they could even get 2.5 is because the manager was friendly and cheerful. However, just like most restaurants I go to in Philippines, the waiters are so despondent like they just stare on the ceiling and talk with their mates...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...