Mexicali, Robinson Galleria, Ortigas Center

I have been to Mexicalli a lot lately, specifically that branch in Robinsons Galleria. Mexicali in this location, is located on the ground floor of the mall, near the East wing. It's just right in front of the parking lot if you are entering from the entrance from Crowne Plaza Hotel.

I started liking the Vegetarian Buritto. It's actually my treat since I decided to control my food intake lately.

The vegetarian buritto can be bought for only Php 125, just that you have to pay extra for some service charge so normally, I would pay around Php130 for 1 meal. Not bad.

The food is prepared quickly, served hot. It has tortilla chips and tomato side dish as appetizer. Of course, this part I give away as I can't eat tomatoes.

The buritto itself is very filling. It has rice, beans, grilled vegetables like eggplant and zuccini I think. You may add some garlic sauce or chili sauce if you like. However, the mixture is already quite tasty that I don't bother adding extra sauces.

Today, I went out with my brother and he like the Chicken Enchilada that he ordered. He got it for Php153, including all charges.

So I give this restaurant 3.5 to 4. The service is good and acceptable. The place is neat and clean and you get what you pay for. The restrooms are inside the mall. This branch is quite small so no provision for rest rooms.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...