ChickPea, Robinsons Mall, Ortigas Center, Pasig City

I met 2 owners of ChickPea yesterday. One is Neil and the other is I think Jaime? I am not sure as we didn't talk so much. I had 2 ChickPea meals that's why I met Neil and the other owner on different times. This joint is a small shop in Robinsons Galleria. It serves no meat, healthy food - salads, wraps, sandwiches.

I ordered Falafel with Alioli twice. However, I realized, I can't eat garbanzos or chickpeas so I have not visited ChickPea since yesterday. I might visit them again tomorrow or Monday to see if they have meals that I can eat.

The owners of this small joint are graduating students of Ateneo. I'm glad to see very entrepreneurial people in the Philippines. I hope their venture inspires more people to make money and provide value to other people.

I'd recommend this food joint (as I think it is) because it serves healthy foods. The price is just right at Php75 to Php80. However, I think they might not attract people who would like to eat more filling meals for that price. They are located in a quite expensive location.

So if you are up to a healthy meal, try ChickPea.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...