Peanut Butter Sandwich with a Twist

I seriously do not like repeating tasks, let alone recipes. This is a big issue in my restaurant dream! Hopefully I will learn a psychological balance one day.
But since I am still that free spirit when it comes to cooking, let me share with you my peanut butter and jam sandwich with a twist!
This is made specially for mum!
Ingredients

White bread
- multi grain is better but since I made this in the Philippines, I do not have much choice
Crunchy peanut butter
Jam, any fruit jam would do
Banana
I sprinkled crushed choconut after I spread the  peanut butter and topped it with thinly sliced bananas. I think chocolate powder would work too :-)

I spread the jam on the other piece and made a sandwich of the two slices.
Then I used the regular oven toaster to heat up the sandwich. It takes three to five minutes.
Watch it closely to prevent burning.
Mum loved it! She didn't like the idea of a banana sandwich before but she finished the sandwich in ten minutes! Hehe =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...