My dear friend requested for my recipe for this meal.
So here it goes:
1. My favorite vegetables - broccoli, tiny potatoes, capsicum, oninon, garlic, carrots
*As you can see I added some bigger potatoes, as I ran out of my baby potatoes
You can also add other vegetables if you like - baby corn, big red tomatoes, aubergine
2. Slice them up in bit sized pieces, not too small so you can have a good crunchy bite
3. Place vegetables on a baking tray and sprinkle with olive oil, a bit of salt and pepper
* We love spicy food so I added a lot of pepper
4. I also added spices and because there is a lack of fresh herbs in Philippines, I had to be happy with the dried spice versions - rosemary leaves, basil, italian seasoning
5. Bake in oven for 30 to 35 minutes, medium heat
6. After 30 mins, check veggie by poking the potatoes and the carrots with a knife or fork to see if they are already cooked.
7. I added some more olive oil on top of the vegetables after 30 minutes
Serve and enjoy :-) Bon Appetit!
Restaurant and Food Reviews Accommodation Tips Personal Health Investment Ebooks Travel in the Philippines Living in New Zealand