Cafe Breton Tagaytay, Philippines








Cafe Breton is a franchise. It specializes on crepes and you can order a variety of them. Their rates are reasonable. This Cafe Breton branch I went to is located in Tagaytay, next to Fire Grill - in the same compound. Cafe Breton doesn't really provide a majestic play on the taste buds. However, it can provide hearty meals at values from Php 200 to Php300. Unfortunately, this branch doesn't have Wifi. Amidst the multiple choices in Tagaytay, I would really go for somewhere with Wifi. That's just a plus. So while I am not overly disappointed here and would likely come back when I have to go to this compound again, I would not recommend this cafe to those people who need to check their email and spend a relaxing work-meal afternoon.

When I visited Cafe Breton, there's only just 1 other table with guests and they only had coffee... meanwhile other cheaper places within the compound had so many people lining up to eat.

Restaurant and Food Reviews Personal Health Investment Ebooks

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...