Wanganui Accommodation


As a business traveller, it is a great joy and convenience to stay in a motel with FREE wifi. When I say free, I mean free. Some hotels offer 2 hours or 10mb worth of internet which is not enough for a busy person like me.

Aotea Motor Lodge in Wanganui is the only Wanganui Accommodation I know which offers free internet. It is close the a really posh cafe, Parnell cafe (I think). I enjoyed the coffee and some gelato but it's quite pricey.
Good thing Aotea is right next to New World so I can buy some healthy nut bars and cereals for breaky.

All in all, Aotea is a great value hotel. The minimum is $150 + gst - negotiated corporate rate. The rooms are big and very clean. It's seldom that you can get a really nice and comfortable stay for that rate ... in all motels all across New Zealand.

For reference, you might want to visit their website at http://www.aoteamotorlodge.co.nz

Restaurant and Food Reviews Personal Health Investment Ebooks

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...