Korean Food Queenstown



 Korean Food Queenstown

I should apologize right off the bat, I don't know the name of this restaurant. It's an old Korean restaurant, on the 2nd floor of one of the restaurants along Beach Street, Queenstown CBD. I hope you'd be able to identify it by looking at these photos I provided.

I could say that this is one of the best tasting Korean foods I have had. But then again, most Korean foods are really tasty and consistently good wherever I go.

The price is reasonable. $15 to $25 for a set meal. Though I don't think it's too cheap because the serving size is rather small.  As you can see, my Bimbimbap is quite tiny. They do provide free tops for side dishes like kimchi and jelly with black sesame seeds.

I love Korean food because they put absolutely zero synthetic seasonings. Korean food is very healthy.



Restaurant and Food Reviews Personal Health Investment Ebooks

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...