Update on Restaurants Reviews


I have stopped writing reviews on fast foods and local restaurants because I made a conscious choice to be healthy. I now cook most of my food and I spend at least $50 to $80 on buying groceries per week (1 person).

However, there are still times that I am tempted and I am lazy... above is Burger King, Wanganui, New Zealand. The best feature of this Burger King is L&P - a local drink that's very popular in NZ. The restaurant is of course neat and clean, considering NZ is a first world country. The food is 30% more expensive than the Philippines' Burger King.

However, since the food is junk and fatty... the answer to "would I eat there again?" is "as much as possible, NO".

The best value only happens in Summer - where BK serves its summer stunner. You get small fries, regular sized drinks, whopper jr and a sundae for NZD$5.50

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...