Pho Hoa and Spaghetti House

It's been a long time since my last post. I have been in bad health condition and unhealthy lifestyle from March to July 2008. Fastfood joints and franchises to blame? No... :(

I am to blame.

But I changed my eating habits since August... and would like to recommend to you 2 restaurtants that I consider quite healthy.

1. PhoHoa - located at basement, Robinsons Galleria
- A Vietnamese restaurant
- My favorites are: Pomelo salad, Breaded Tofu
- Good price for healthy food... nothing beyong 200 PHP

2. Spaghetti House - located at 2nd floor Robinsons, Galleria
- Good price for good serving of pasta
- My favorites are: Pepper Crusted Fish with Dried Tomatos (pasta dish) and Gourmet Tuyo (pasta dish)
- My BF's favorite is Pesto with Grilled Chicken

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...