7 Corners Crowne Plaza

I wasn't particularly happy eating at 7 Corners last week. There are few positives with more negatives.

1. Channel 7 was there. They were featuring 7 Corner's as a restaurant. I think their host is the half twin of Richard Guitierrez but since I do not watch tv, I don't know who that was.
2. They featured lamb for the month of February. I had some curry lamb, it was tasty and tender but it had a lot of bones.
3. They charge you Php270 ++ for a simple pineapple juice that I did not enjoy at all. Of course, it's a ripoff.
4. The choices in the Japanese section were not as appetizing except for the shirmp salad.
5. The deserts were the same... but I had nice small piece of blueberry cheesecake and a bowl of teppanyaki.
6. I had roast beef as I needed some animal protein... I didn't like it so much though.
7. They did serve a good variety of fruits and leafy vegetables, the problem there is that the ingredients were not prepared in a tasteful way... so if you don't know how to mix good salad dressing and ingredients, you're like eating a home meal with a 5 star bill.

So will I go to 7 Corners again? Yes next month. I try to have it once a month anyway but it's not something I look forward to because they seem to not change the menu.

Btw, they have 7 cheese selections and pizza, bread and chocolate deserts... so for sweet lovers, this is would be your heaven. I just eat here for variety and for some treat... I don't think you can eat so much sweets if you are on a diet anyway.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...