Merry Macarons best in the Philippines

No I am not trying to be precious or fancy by ordering several boxes of French Macarons. In fact I do not see the value in paying as much as $3 per piece (in NZ and AU).

Red Velvet, Cookies and Cream, Chocolate
But my attitude towards these little French delights changed when my good friend visited Paris and started making macarons in the Philippines as soon as she got home. I have known Maye since University....  She was one very close friend.  She would make picture collages of our girlfriend trips up north. We studied Psychology in UP Diliman but her creative inclination made me wonder if she made the right choice. :) Kidding, Maye!

She regularly attends food fairs to showcase her creations. Her prices are affordable but the value you get is much more than value of macarons you get at the local cafes.
She must have experimented on hundreds of flavors for her business Merry Macarons.  

My favourites are:
Coco calamansi
Cookies and cream
Red velvet

She does custom shapes and flavors too!




The presentation, flavors and price prompted me to give justice to her craft.  Every year,  on special occasions and for special people, I would order a few boxes of Merry macarons!

Recent feedback from people whom I have given these macarons are:
Soft filling, not dry like other Macs
Rich and exciting flavors! We want to taste all the flavors!
We didn't use to like macarons...
Can I have more? (after having 3 already...)
My recent merry macs order!!

Super yummy Merry Macs!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...