Morisson Street Cafe Nelson

I have not visited Nelson, New Zealand for more than thirty minutes in the past. This time I wanted to make sure I would at least try its best cafe - Morisson Street Cafe, 244 Hardy Street.

I was impressed with the menu on the website. I was even more satisfied when I had my eggs benedict. The serving was large and tasty. I ordered the ham eggs benedict while my partner had the mushroom version.

I am happy I tried this character,  Italian-inspired café with my partner.  It is close to a telecom hotspot so we were able to work.

I love the indoor and outdoor decor at Morisson café.  Very relaxing. High ceilings, open windows,  well-lighted, simple yet classy.

The price,  well not too cheap but comparable to others I have tried in the past.

They even have suspended coffee which I think is a nice touch or adaptation of an Italian tradition.

Will visit them again when I am back in Nelson. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...