Accommodation at Kirkton Park Hotel

Our view from our room, early morning

Kirkton Park Hotel is our number one choice when visiting Hunter Valley. My friend Barbara just loves to host the family reunion in this place every year.

The drive to Hunter Valley from Sydney took about 3 hours. When we arrived at Kirkton, I was impressed with the vast, manicured surroundings blending smoothly with the Aussie outback.

The view is relaxing, majestic and calming. I think Barbara chooses this hotel all the time because it caters to all age groups. Couples can have a relaxing walk along the plains. Kids can swim in the covered pool, watched by their parents.

The rooms are spacious and very comfortable. The bed is also just right. The rooms are clean and I had a good sleep.

The place has its own restaurant serving unique and tasty dishes.

I am happy to visit this place every year. It was free wifi internet which is always a plus for me.




Restaurant and Food Reviews Accommodation Tips Personal Health Investment Ebooks Travel in the Philippines Living in New Zealand

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...