Where to eat in Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines?

I don't cook. But I am a good cook (people say). So why don't I prepare my own meals?
1. I work a lot...and I would like to spend only a maximum of 1 hr going out to eat.
2. I don't have time to clean up the cutlery, knives, plates etc that I use when I cook.
3. I do not have a stay-in maid. I only cook in my mom's place because she has a maid.
4. I do not like washing dishes.
5. I do not really have time to go to grocery and shop for raw materials.

These are the reasons why I prefer to go out and eat. However, for the last few months, as I get older, I have developed stress dyspepsia. I either hyperventilate or vomit the food I eat.

This is why I have to be more picky about the food I ate. Goodbye KFC :-(

As I search for cheap, healthy food, I realize that Philippine restaurants do not offer so much variety. I am quite tired of the restaurants I visit now. I have to eat 3 times day so the choices I have in Ortigas keep diminishing.

I decided to write about my visits to restaurants. I hope that they would serve healthier meals going forward.

If you can recommend a good place to eat, please contact me or comment on my blog. I prefer cheap, healthy food. I do not eat chicken and pork. I can only eat lamb, beef and deep-water fish.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...