Mongkok, Robinsons Galleria

Mongkok, Robinsons Mall, ADB Ave, Ortigas, Pasig City

Mongkok is a Chinese restaurant, on the 4th level of Robinsons Galleria. It's not a place I go to everyday. The restaurant is around 40 sqm. You are greeted by a waitress beside a stack of dumplings as you enter.
My order:
1. Beef Brocolli Php 200 - beef was chewy. Nice sauce but I didn't like beef consistency. There was some fatty part as well. I like the brocolli was part of the dish. It was a very small dish though. I have pictures here. To get a good idea of the size of the meal, pay attention the size of spoon vs the size of the plates used. The spoon is the normal spoon we use daily.
2. Yang Chow Fried Rice 100 - Nice tasting but lavishly oily. I ate a lot. It had shrimps, peas, egg.
3. Sea Food Roll 90 - This was nice but quite expensive. It's 2 pcs of rolled white fish, crab and noodles.
No tax, no service chargeTotal bill was P390
I ate there around 1pm. Not a lot of people around as it was after lunch. Waiters were a plenty. They are ready to help, dressed in their white polo barongs. The total bill was reasonable but I can't say it's a really good deal. The place was clean. They have no bathroom area though.
My rating of this restaurant is 3. I would come back here in 3 to 6 months. Because it's oily and Chinese dishes are just so common. At least I was not let down with this meal.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...