Burger King, Robinsons Galleria

This is my Whopper Jr. from Burger King Robinsons Galleria Mall, ADB Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. I got it for Php99. Good timing that BK is celebrating their anniversary. Each Whopper Jr is free if you order a Whopper or Whopper Jr meal. I paid a total of P128. What did I get?
2 Whopper Jr.'s
1 Iced tea middle size
1 order of french fries
1 chocolate sundae

Good value? I'd give it a 4. Not 5. Only 4 because even if they had generous serving of fries, it's unhealthy, fatty food. I'd eat a BK probaly 2x a month during their promo period. The burger was nicely cooked (for my taste) because it was grilled so less fat. Sundae was good, just the right size.
Now, customer service is acceptable. The cashiers/waiters smile at you. I'd mention their shift manager. She was a bit busy when I bothered her for mustard. She got anxious so she kinda smirked at me, but after a few minutes, she got me the mustard with a smile. All is well. I thought BK would lose some points on customer service. But they are competitive with other fast food chains in this arena.
BK rating is 3 to 3.5 (due to the promo). This is good value alternative.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...