Wanganui Parnell Cafe


I love this vegetable Eggs Benedict from Parnell's cafe. It's great value. I think Parnell has competitive pricing now. I appreciate the generous serving too! I love their setting and the leafy trees and the roses. The place has wonderful art works displayed as well.

This cafe is a great and cosy choice for a good and hearty breakfast. They are located in Victoria Avenue, very near accommodation district of Wanganui. The staff are friendly and helpful.

They advertise wifi and I think they really need to fix that to attract more tourists and guests.

If it helps, having facebook users "check in" their cafe would be a great marketing tool!

Restaurant and Food Reviews Accommodation Tips Personal Health Investment Ebooks Travel in the Philippines Living in New Zealand

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...