My Own Oven, My Own Bread



Yes yeast does work wonders. It's my first time to use yeast in baking and I am getting the hang of it. The biggest issue having breakfast in the Philippines is not having good quality, multigrain bread. Most bread sold in grocery stores are sugary, white, floppy and airy bread. They are not healthy and lack texture.

My partner has challenged me to make healthy bread and here's the result!

I had placed oatmeal, almonds, sesame seeds and dried apricot. The outer section is crunchy when toasted and the inside is dense / heavy. It's a filling bread and works well with spreads like vegemite, butter or jams. Of course we use our all time Aussie favorite - Vegemite.


Restaurant and Food Reviews Accommodation Tips Personal Health Investment Ebooks Travel in the Philippines Living in New Zealand

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...