How do you like your eggs?


A breakfast favorite. If I have to eat, I will never order anything else than a full serving of eggs benedict from any cafe I visit! Who doesn't love eggs?

These are poached eggs with some hollandaise sauce sprinkled with spring onions. I prefer to have smoked salmon with my eggs benedict but it can come with ham or vegetables instead.

I had a wonderful breakfast with my partner, his mom and his mom's friend in Artarmon. This one on the photo isn't very competitively priced - I remember we had to pay $17 for this. Note that the quality isn't very impressive as well. I think there was a bit more cheese than usual and the serving was quite small. However, I have had other better experiences in cafes in Sydney so watch out for my other posts about these lovely eggies.

Restaurant and Food Reviews
Accommodation Tips
Personal Health
Investment Ebooks
Travel in the Philippines
Living in New Zealand

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...