I Love Rosie Slice




I think this piece of cake is $4. It's the only thing I order over and over again for Orange Cafe, in Whanganui ... It's a true taste sensation. I must probably just miss the coconut infused meals in the Philippines but this lovely cake is great with a nicely brewed coffee.

Yes I continue my love for cafes. If it's too sweet, I just make sure I drink a litre of water for the next 2 hours.

I found this blog that has a recipe for Rosie Slice.

If you ever come by Wanganui, I recommend staying at Aotea Motor Lodge, best accommodation in Whanganui, and stop by Orange cafe for this wonderful Rosie slice.


Restaurant and Food Reviews
Accommodation Tips
Personal Health
Investment Ebooks
Travel in the Philippines

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...