Hats off to Starbucks SM Batangas




Just want to pass on the good word. Starbucks SM Batangas staff are quite pleasant and obviously trained in the service industry!

Great job.

I was there early 3 weeks ago with my family. I didn't like my coffee because they didn't have the skimmed milk available. However, the offered me another coffee when the skimmed milk supply came before lunch time.

I think their toilet is quite decent as well!

Plus they provide free internet because SM offers free internet in the entire mall.

So far so good. Great experience.

The only concern is that I had to order that overly fatty 400 calorie brownie along with my 180 calorie small mocha :( I had the whipped cream removed.


Restaurant and Food Reviews Personal Health Investment Ebooks

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...