Azure Vivere, Batangas




Azure Vivere charges php 6000 per person to for 1 night - inclusive of breafast, lunch and dinner plus use of water sports amenities.


The place is definitely many points above the other beach resorts in Batangas. The place is tastefully decorated. The service is superb and the service staff are particularly service oriented.  They know how to please guests. Nevermind mind that they didn't give us the correct change... we considered it a tip.

THe price of Php6000 per head or 250 usd per room for 2 people can not be justified. However, if they provide a substantial discount - say $80 per person, I think I would consider staying in their resort.

The biggest concern I have is their food. I haven't tasted it. I only had a cup of coffee. It's very terrible... but they tried to present it well... except for the small ants running around the rim of my cup.

There is no wifi in the place which would have been one of the reasons why I would stay...

At Php6000 per head, I believe that there are many other high end places people can choose... in Palawan or in Boracay.



Restaurant and Food Reviews Personal Health Investment Ebooks

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...