Tokyo Tokyo, Robinsons Galleria, Lipa City, Batangas

Tokyo tokyo... This is probably the most decent restaurant in Robinsons. The rest of the restaurants there are all either fatty or junk.

1. Food Quality, Taste, Packaging - I hated the Kamikaze Fireball that I ordered. It's made of pork and it's not tender pork. So I give them a 2.
2. Value for Money - Well to be fair, I think my order was just Php 79. I got nice vegetable side dish and unlimited rice. This goes 2 as well as even if I paid only Php 79, I would have gotten a better meal from Binalot.
3. Premises, Amenities - They have quite clean location, no bathroom though. So 2.
4. Customer Service - Outright 1. They did not take my order . They forgot my order and just gave me iced tea. They thought I canceled my order when I just canceled one of two kamikaze dishes. So I had to wait 5 more minutes after waiting about 5 to 8 minutes already. I won't go back to Tokyo Tokyo Robinsons, Lipa City for a while, perhaps about 6 to 8 months. And I will go back only when all other restaurants in the area are closed.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...