McDonald's, Emerald Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City

So I have nothing much to say about McDonalds except that they are good to be around for breakfast. They have rather cozy place for reading newspapers each morning and they have wifi. Sometimes, I'd spend a few hours working in McDonalds.

McDonalds staff are well-trained in customer service. It's very hard to get upset. You can see the staff trying hard to be friendly.

Today, I had a quite funny experience. The waiter took my order so I said, "I'd like an egg mcmuffin please". Then the waiter said, "Ok Ma'am, is that egg mc muffin with egg?" I was shocked with the question but I burst laughing afterwards. Sorry, I didn't want to be rude but I couldn't help it :D.
This was my breakfast one time. As usual, I get sausage mcmuffin, orange juice.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No milk shakes. No breakfast after 10 am.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...