Mcdonald's Branch, Meralco Ave, Ortigas Pasig

Well I will get pictures later because I eat at Mcdonald's for breakfast almost everyday I wake up early anyway. So I usually get sausage mcmuffin for Php52. Sometimes I get coffee if I am too sleepy. This branch is close to where I live. Every early morning, a lot of call center agents show up on this store to have some breakfast. So the queue to the cashier is pretty heavy. I wish Mcdonald's would put more staff:
1. Agents are probably starving over one night's work
2. People are in a hurry to have breakfast for the day's work

Anyway, service here is ok. I always hear from foreigners how friendly the staff members are. For some reason, I never really experience that.

I don't know if you notice but I am particular about the smell of the spray that Mcdonald's use for disinfecting the floor or whatever liquid soap they use to mop the floor or clean the tables. It's nauseating... I hope they'd change that too. It makes me have less apetite.

So I go to this branch every morning mostly due to the promixity to the place I live. I'd give this restaurant around 2. Reasonable breakfast value plus if I eat the right food, I won't consume so many calories. I'd go back to this restaurant of course. So location helps.

Had I a different and closer choice, I would have Mcdonald's breakfast once a week only.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...