Max's Restaurant, Robinsons Galleria, Ortigas Pasig

I go to Max's at least 2x a week when I am staying in Ortigas. Max's Restaurant is located on the 4th floor of Robinson's Galleria, beside Mongkok. This restaurant has good value and mind you, they fry food using vegetable oil. This restaurant also has wifi so I can actually work while waiting for my order.

I usually get the breakfast value meals that cost me Php 155 per meal. Sometimes I get the boneless bangus. They serve half the fish, a glass of iced tea, some vegetable side dish, garlic rice and 2 pieces of egg. I think I pay some tax but this is good value for me.

1. Food Quality, Taste, Packaging - Some of their dishes actually taste good so I give them 3.5 here. They are not exceptional but good and I would recommend people to visit this particular Max's branch
2. Value for Money - I give Max's 4. It's good value.
3. Premises, Amenities - Well, they can improve their bathroom. It's not too clean but better than most. So I give them 2.5
4. Customer Service - Max's serves quickly. They have trained waiters and waitresses as well. They used to ask at least 3 times if I want desert but they have lowered down their upselling to just asking once now.

I'd go back to this place of course. It's nearly like my staple food.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...