Karate Kid, SM Lipa City, Batangas

I have a very interesting, melodramatic story about this restaurant.

1. Food Quality, Taste, Packaging - The yakisoba I ordered was nice and it had a lot of vegetables.
2. Value for Money - I paid good price for my yakisoba, less than Php 100. It was a generous serving. So food quality and value is reasonable, they get 3.5
3. Premises, Amenities - They do not have bathroom, they have small restaurant but it's clean and decent. So I give them a 3.
4. Customer Service - This is the problem. The cashier, who is also the waiter, who is also the cleaner, tried to keep our Php 20 change. We didn't raise up the issue right away because we were waiting for him to give us Php back. But he carried on his task. Then we raised the issue that he needs to give us Php 20... he said he doesn't have change. We told him that he should not do that and should just tell us if he doesn't have change. He said he was sorry. It was a bad experience. So we looked for the manager who was sitting at the back of the restaurant, I am not sure what she is doing but she wasn't even helping the guy at the counter take orders when there were people coming. I think I give him restaurant 0 for customer service and attempted fraud...

I'd go back though, but only if that cashier is no longer there...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

hershey1008 said...

nice! I love foods there! sana magkaroon din ng SM dito sa amin sa San Luis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...