Bubble Tea, Megamall, Edsa, Mandaluyong, Manila Philippines




Over-priced beef stew, flies, outside seating, small servings.
Need I say more?


I guess I do... I would give Bubble Tea credit for it's interesting concept. It's not quite original as I think it's just a modification of the once famous pearl drinks. Bubble tea sells drinks with pearls. They have tea drinks with pearls and fruit drinks with pearls. The cost per drink is quite expensive considering the small plastic glass they put your drink.

They serve meals like beef stew, chicken and cakes (as I remember). You can check out the pictures in blog for more info.

I don't recommend Bubble Tea because it gives me less food than what I think I paid for. The presentation is decent... clean utensils and nice plates. However, you would need to sit outside their store at the basement of Megamall. You'd have not much privacy as people walking around would see you.

I won't come back to this place. I just tried it out a bit. Really difficult to find a nice place that serves good value, healthy meals...

I am beginning to think that these days, eating healthy is quite expensive.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...